Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cassette Tapes...

Hi everyone. I am pretty much drained. A mindless wanderer. It isn't so bad sometimes- the things I think about during these circumstances are all so beautiful and simple. Nothing has, or will, drastically change my mood.
I am kind of a sentimental person. It may not seem like it, but I just have this crazy memory for people and situations. Now, that doesn't mean I am going to remember your name right away- of course there are flaws. Anyway... back to my point. I often get excited about random photographs. They will remind me of something and by the time I am done looking, I have gone back in time and looped all the way back around again.


This one had me smiling today. Remembering cassette tapes...
Music used to be so much more artistic. When cassette tapes were in high popularity illegally downloading music off the Internet was still a thing of the future. People used to actually be excited for new albums. The anticipation would grow for months, and people would run to music stores. I still buy CD's often, although the last 2 I bought were not very awesome- and it has left me feeling poor. Vinyl records are the coolest though. Not just because they sound real... but because the album art is huge. They are coming back you know! That will be interesting.
Cassette tapes were an odd little time in music history. They remind me of VHS tapes. Haha Whatever. The point I was trying to get to, was that it was a real pain when the cassette tape unraveled.

I obviously can not use commas properly.

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment