Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fruit Loops


Hello to everyone.

I sit here, with a writing block. I am easily lost in the complexity and the simplicity of everyday life. Hundreds, if not thousands of ideas flow through me each day...but still I sit here blanked by attempted perfection. So what to write about? I am still unsure. I could write about Fruit Loops and children eating glue...but where would that lead? =)

Fruit Loops were introduced by Kellogg's in 1963. A brightly coloured cereal, formed into circular shapes, and mostly artificially flavored. Not only was the cereal inside the box bright and cheerful, the box itself was exciting. From the very start, Toucan Sam has been spreading joy to breakfast tables around the world. Also, a bonus with Fruit Loops is they smell a lot better soggy than Cheerios do. Now, the real question is...are all the colours the same flavor? I had to find out. So I researched this intriguing question- the question that has kept people wondering for decades. *Drum roll...* According to Kellogg's, the flavor is singular. All those wonderful sugary loops are the same flavor. So all of you people that were convinced they were different - Well, you are whack. Enjoy your cereal.

Eating glue is strange.

Happy Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha amazing
    but the green ones are definatly best and taste better even if there is only one flavor:P

    ReplyDelete