Tuesday, March 30, 2010

They asked me why I was leaving Facebook. Don't ask me things unless you really want to know.

I hate Facebook because it is demoralizing, a waste of time. And I find that too many people use it in situations that are advantageous to them. I am finding I am losing HUMAN person-to-person contact. And I never want the human factor to fail being a factor. I think you understand why. I appreciate what you are doing for other people. Not for me however.

P.S. keeping a person's info after they have insisted on not existing is a bad selling point. It is more scary than you think. And it is crossing more than a few ethical boundaries there.

And I hope you understand. It was nice for a while, until I realized that something meant for good was becoming the ruin of people.
Good day to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Big Bird.

    Thanks for your comment; I'm going to try and blog more often. Looking forward to seeing more blog posts from you.

    ReplyDelete