Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Awe Full Puns

...why not?

Organ donors put their heart into it.

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization

To write with a broken pencil is pointless.

There was once a cross-eyed teacher who couldn't control his pupils.

I like European food so I decided to Russia over there because I was Hungary. After Czech'ing the menu I ordered Turkey. When I was Finnished I told the waiter 'Spain good but there is Norway I could eat another bite.

Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.

One time, I had insomnia, so I went to take some sleeping pills, but I didn't want to wake them up.

She had a boyfriend with a wooden leg, but broke it off.

The one who invented the door knocker got a No-bell prize.

I really do have a photographic memory - I just haven't developed it yet.

The harm caused by sibling rivalry is relative.

If a judge loves the sound of his own voice, expect a long sentence.

I'm bad at math, so the equation 2n+2n is 4n to me.

If you think you are a set of curtains, either see a psychiatrist or pull yourself together.

Don't expect to eat something fancy when you're flying because it's plane food.

And many, many more....

No comments:

Post a Comment